Here’s an easy recipe which can accompany your favorite main dishes. It’s so simple you only need 3 main ingredients: potatoes, onions and parsley.
Easy Side Recipes: Lyonnaise Potatoes Recipe
Cooking Method: Saute
Servings: 2 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
2 pcs potatoes
1 small white onion, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil or butter
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1. In a pot, add potatoes in cold water and bring to a boil.
2. When potatoes are cooked, peel and slice into thick medallions. Set aside.
3. In a pan, add half the oil/butter and saute onions. Once cooked, remove onions from the pan and set aside.
4. Add remaining butter in the pan and throw in the potatoes. Brown potatoes lightly on each side.
5. Bring back the onions into the pan and season with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with parsley
1. Do not overcook the potatoes. If you overcook the potatoes, they will easily break when you saute them.
Now, isn’t that easy?
P. S. If you like this post, please share it to others using the social bookmarking links below. Thanks!
P. P. S. Let me know if you tried the recipe, let me know what you think in the comments section below.